Welcome to Education Spire!
and clothing is an important issue for many teenage gals. If you are
conscious about your look, these quick guidelines will not only help
you in your teen life but also help you throughout the life.
Beauty never means a bright makeup with sexy apparel. In fact beauty is
whenever you go; you can attract the folk positively. So a person can
have physical beauty, mental beauty, spiritual beauty etc. and may be
all of them. Health plays an important role to be a beautiful gal. so
following tips described in different headings will make you definitely
loving beautiful personality.
- Take balanced diet avoid the habits of overeating and over dieting.
six-teaspoon petroleum jelly, two-teaspoon glycerin and two-teaspoon
lemon juice. use this moisturizing lotion at least thrice a week if you
have dry and flaky, arms and legs
- Mix cucumber
juice with half-a-teaspoon glycerin and half-a-teaspoon rose water. Use
this on sunburns for some time.
- If you have
cracked heals, melt paraffin wax; blend it with little mustard oil and
apply on the affected region for overnight. After 10-15 days, your
heels will become smooth and soft or massage the foot with coconut oil
and keep the foot in warm water for some time. Wipe the water off the
feet and apply a mixture of hibiscus flower (10), Henna (1 handful) and
juice of half a lemon. When dry clean it.
- Massage your body with a combination of coconut oil and any of your favorite fragranced oils.
- Apply a blend of glycerin and limejuice in equal quantity to make your palms smooth.
- Remove scars on your hands and feet by rubbing them with lemon peel.
- Wear your clothes according to your comfort level.
Face and hair care
few drops of lemon juice in unboiled milk and clean your face and eye
orbit. Lemon juice should be more for oily skin than dry skin.
- Apply cucumber and potato juice on face especially on tanned area, scar, and dark circle.
- Always use sun screen creams to protect yourself from intense sunlight.
- Apply a thin coat of castor oil every night. It makes stronger lashes and cools your eyes.
- Gentle massage with few drops of coconut oil around the eyes to relieve from dark circles.
tomato juice and lemon juice in equal quantity (vitamin C rich fruits)
and apply on face. After 30 minutes clean it with cold and warm water
- You can mix one-tablespoon cranberry sauce juice with two tablespoons Vaseline for a delectable home made lip balm.
- For dry lips, keep continuous gentle oiling on your navel.
- Apply the lemon juice on lips for avoiding black color of lips
- Take lot of water or fruit juice for a glowing face.
gentle massage with lukewarm hair oil at least weekly on your scalp to
avoid hair falling, dandruff, headache and stress.
- Avoid excessive use of hair dryer, hair curl rods, dyes and other unnecessary chemicals.
henna (mehandi) paste mixed with tea/coffee and few drops of oil on
your clean hair for at least 1 hour monthly. And the same night do
proper oiling and wash it next day. It will keep your hair healthy and